What I have done in the past month:
- Returned from Asia to Toronto,
- Moved within Toronto.
- Sorted out financial aid/schorlarship bureaucracy.
- Submitted my final proposal for thesis research.
- Asked for extension on the submissions for my summer reading courses that involve reading about ~17 books.
- Completed one paper for one of the two reading courses.
- Dealt with the hassle and bureaucracy of having to officially register for thesis while you are at the Faculty of Environmental Studies at York.
- Had somewhat of a spike in social activity probably as I moved closer to city centre.
- Multiple heartbreaks (just kidding, but stress isn’t good for relationships, romantic or otherwise).
- Corrected my sleep cycle.
- In the process of weeding myself of SSRIs.
- Sent inquiries about PhD programs to…oh, I don’t know…20 people?
- Achieved intermediate proficiency in German.
- Studied for the GRE.
What I have to do this upcoming week:
- Submit an annotated bibliography for my thesis.
- Attend a conference.
- See some Important People in My Life in group and one-to-one sittings.
- Write the GREs.
I could really use your blessings and thoughts right now.
See you on the flip side.